We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information, which we call “personal data”. This privacy notice will tell you how we look after your personal data and about your privacy rights. The privacy and data security of our guests, visitors and owners is important to Riverside Caravan Park. This notice relates specifically to personal data processed by the office at Riverside Caravan Park.
All personal data is held and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The Data Protection Officer for Riverside Caravan Park is Amelia Clements. Please contact her if you have any queries or issues on email@example.com or 01423 711383.
Where your information is stored
- Electronically on an excel spreadsheet, accessed by staff (Holiday Home owners and Seasonal Tourers only)
- Paper copies in the office
- In our email system if we’ve had email correspondence
Whose data we collect
- Holiday home owners
- Visiting Tourers
- Seasonal Tourers
- Visitors to our park
What information we store about you
Personal information we store about you may include:
- Your contact details including mailing address/email address/telephone number
- Details of your stay with us
- Details regarding the holiday home/touring caravan you own, when it was purchased, purchase price and all such aspects relating to your holiday home
- Proof of Identity & proof of residency as per our licensing conditions
- Payment details and purchase history
- Details (name, address, length of stay and car registration) of visitors staying on the park
- Holiday home/tourer insurance details
How we use your information
- Business administration – contacting you by phone, post or email
Who has access to your data
- Riverside Caravan Park Staff
Where a third-party is involved, access to data is permitted under contractual agreement e.g. Wilkinsons/Blazefield Caravans or Arthur J Gallager Insurance – but only if you are a client. Where the provider is committed to data security and confidentiality. Anyone who works for, or acts on behalf of, Riverside Caravan Park (including staff and consultants) are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Who we share your information with
We will never disclose your data to third parties unless we have a legal obligation to disclose the information (such as responding to a court order), to protect our legal rights or to prevent fraud or illegal activity and as part of our licensing conditions.
We may use photographs or videos of you for our websites and social media pages. If you have any concerns about the use of photographs and videos, please contact our data controller, Amelia Clements, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01423 711383.
Riverside Caravan Park is committed to holding all data securely and treating it with sensitivity. Data will only be held for as long as it is necessary for the above purposes as outlined.
You have a right to request copies of the data that we hold about you and to ask us to stop processing your personal data. If you request that we stop processing your data, we will remove personal data with the following exceptions:
- If you have booked something with us, for example a touring stay.
- If you own a holiday home or Seasonal Tourer at Riverside Caravan Park.